The Executive Office:
The Executive Office is composed of H.E the Minister (chairman), a representative of the Supreme Education Council (vice-chairman), the Secretary-General (member) and a representative from each of the following bodies:
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- The Ministry of Sports and Youth.
- The Ministry of Muncipality
The Ministry of Endowments (Awqaf) and Islamic Affairs
- The Ministry of culture
- The Ministry of Environment and climate change
- The Ministry of Development Planning and Statistics.
- Qatar Museums Authority
- Qatar University
- Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community Development.
Each of the abovementioned bodies shall select its representative in the Executive Office. The members are nominated by a decision issued by H.E. for a mandate of three (3) years renewable for a similar period or periods.
Terms of reference of the Executive Office:
- To Review and discuss the reports submitted by the State delegations to the general conferences of the organizations.
- To approve the draft regulations of the National Commission.
- To adopt the recommendations of the General Secretariat on the draft program and the proposed budget for the organizations.
- To adopt the annual report issued by the Secretariat on the work of the National Commission.
- To Follow up the international, regional and Arab treaties and conventions and relevant to the organizations.